BPOpronet helps outsourcing suppliers win, implement and deliver their contracts. For example:
- Premier league, multi-process supplier falling behind specialist competition in race to win £40m IT and £40m F&A global deals with engineering client. BPOpronet provides intensive coaching to bid team. Client wins both deals.
- Tier 2, Indian domiciled player pursuing middle office contract with a major telco but not on preferred supplier list. BPOpronet provides interim Solution Architect to join bid team. Client breaks through to secure a landmark deal that could see them earn £200m.
- Financial Services middle office supplier needing to win “lift out” deals but having no experience. BPOpronet provides advice on necessary commercial and HR transition models. A few months later, client wins its first such contract, worth £90m.
- Global player with track record in F&A wrestling to transition its first HRO deal in highly challenging environment. BPOpronet leads client side of project, working hand in hand with supplier. Totally smooth handover to operations achieved.
- Global IT services company desiring to move into F&A BPO in Europe but lacking leadership team. BPOpronet undertakes extensive analysis of talent pools for sales, solutioning, transition and delivery across continent. Top talent secured.
We provide high impact, value for money support, shaped around the following services:
Helping you shape your strategies and respond to specific challenges
Sourcing top talent to fill permanent roles in your organization
Enhancing your team’s capabilities through training, coaching and team building
Convincing potential customers to interact with you
Becoming temporary members of your team
Working with you and your clients to manage the “people aspects” of your deals
Helping you make your service delivery world class and use this to win new clients
We are a network of individuals and boutique firms with:
- Deep knowledge of the global BPO markets
- Hands-on experience at every stage of the BPO life cycle
- Wide personal networks on both the supply and buy sides of the BPO industry
- A range of world class specialist skills highly relevant to the BPO environment
We work in a no-nonsense, results-orientated style, our core values being:
- Deep competence, flexibly delivered
- Focus on and sensitivity to the supply-side environment
- No nonsense approach – straight talk, delivery, withdrawal
- Value for money
- Confidentiality and avoidance of conflict of interests
For more information, please visit our website www.bpopronet.com.