3rd Annual HR Minds Forum
- Outsource Magazine
- On March 30, 2015
In the ever-increasing pace of the 21st century, it is essential for all HR professionals to, apart from their traditional role, become familiar with various areas of the business.
As the world is shrinking, talent needs to be identified both globally and locally by utilising information technology and alternative approaches. While capturing talent becomes a more transparent and brand-based process, retaining generation Y becomes an ever more challenging task. How to recruit the top-of-tier Generation Z class graduates? What are the most successful data storage strategies worldwide? What do HRBPs’ role include and what has changed? How to utilise social media in order to create trust within the company and pride in employees? How to promote the company brand within the employed colleagues hence creating a higher rate for retention?
At this event we will be discussing answers to these and related pressing questions that various HR departments face across Europe.
- Innovatively Engaging Talent
- From Recruitment to Attraction of Talent
- Big Data Storage – the benefits of utilizing the cloud
- Millennials Moving Into Higher Management
- Multi-level engagement: baby boomers vs. Generation Y
- Lean in HR and HR in Lean
- HR Data Analysis – How to Improve Productivity and Project Completion?
- Social Networking Exposure and Its Benefits Human Resources
- Business Partners’ Role Definition and Best Practices
- Acquiring Generation Z Talent
Outsource subscribers receive a 15% discount, using the code MRK15.