IACCM Europe Forum 2014
IACCM Europe Forum 2014:
Driving Efficiencies and Value through Contract Management
Claim 20% discount with Outsource
Enter “Outsource20″ at check out
IACCM’s Europe Forum will address the challenges and opportunities of contract management and create an environment that will encourage everyone to think ‘outside the rules’.
It will feature cross-industry, international perspectives and the unique knowledge of IACCM, the sole provider of worldwide professional expertise and research in contact and commercial management. delegates attending will be better equipped to:
- Create efficiencies and bottom line value through contracting and post award governance
- Improve contract performance – Reducing value leakage
- Achieve better balance between risk and opportunity
- Simplify your contracts and contracting process and making them ‘fit for purpose’
- Realise and convey the value of strategic contracting throughout your organisation
- IACCM are leaders in establishing and governing value-driven trading relationships.
- Maximise the benefits of business relationships and capitalise on what each party can bring to the table.
- The IACCM Europe Forum features 17 interactive sessions, industry case studies and thought leadership.
- Providing you with a roadmap for contract and commercial leadership.
- Essential ‘how-to’ information allowing you to benchmark against best practices.
- Take full advantage of the cross-industry global perspectives and the unique knowledge of IACCM; the only think tank, research and practitioner body focused on contracting and relationship management practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of contracts, directors, managers and specialists dealing with contracts.
- Heads of commercial, directors, managers and specialists, involved in commercial function
- In-house counsels
- Head of procurement, directors, managers and specialists
- Senior project managers
- Heads of outsourcing
- Heads of supply chain management and logistics