Webinar Invitation: Survival of the fastest – The ascent of business
- In the new business landscape there’s no room for ‘slow’: slowness is death.
- Slow processes are like heavy chains around a company when agility and speed are vital.
- And slow, sluggish organisations are fodder for faster, more agile competition.
- But how can you ensure your own organisation is predator, not prey??
- What steps can be taken to embed agility and rapidity of response right at the heart of your business?
- And how can the management and processing of the business-critical information and documentation?
Who should attend?
- Senior management and those processing business-critical information and documentation.
- Any senior executive responsible for operations, customer service, marketing and sales, across any sector handling large volumes of customer critical communications.
New feature: Introducing the ‘Twitter Minute” format
A unique feature for this engaging webinar will see the use of Twitter Minutes. Our expert panellists will be posed tough questions and be limited to 140 seconds when answering – when the birds start tweeting, it’s time for the next question.Prize draw for delegates
All delegates who ask a question before or during the webinar will be placed in a random prize-draw to win exclusive tickets to the ATP World Tour Finals held at O2, London in November courtesy of platinum partner Ricoh.
- Alan Mason, Outsourcing Operations Director, Ricoh
- John Chambers, Director IT Services, Ricoh
- Client speaker from a leading organisation
- Jamie Liddell, Editor, Outsource