Input wanted from outsourcing providers into article on “talent challenges for 2015”
It’s often pointed out that outsourcing is a “people business” – but a lot is happening in the space which has major implications for those people tasked with carrying out the outsourced work (ie, those working for providers). In order to find out more, I’m seeking input from the supplier community into an article looking at people/talent challenges facing the sell-side over the next year. If you work for a supplier of outsourcing services please take a moment to look over the following questions:
1. What do you see as being your primary people/talent-related challenges for 2015 and how are you addressing them?
2. What areas of your organisation will see the fastest growth in terms of headcount/new hires this year, and why?
3. Looking at growth geographically: what regions/locations will see most headcount growth this year for you?
4. Do you see robotic process automation (RPA) having an impact on your organisation’s headcount over the next 12 months?
5. Does your organisation hire directly; through agencies; via a recruitment process outsourcer; or via a mixture of those options?
6. What do you see as being the single most important attribute/skill/character trait your organisation looks for in new hires?
If you’d like to contribute to this article please send your responses (in full-sentence format please) to me at email@example.com – and feel free to pass these over to any colleagues or connections you feel might be more appropriate respondents. I look forward to hearing from you.