Nordics 2015 – Driving Value & Performance
Fantastic news for anyone involved in support services in the Nordic region! Outsource is delighted to announce the launch of the first event in its Global Business Services Roadmap series with KPMG: ‘Nordics 2015 – Driving Value & Performance!’, taking place 28/29 April 2015, München Bryggeriet, Stockholm, Sweden.
This event cuts through the GBS hype, offering practical solutions to your biggest challenges in developing a GBS strategy and implementing it in your organisation. You’ll learn about how Statoil created one of the most advanced GBS models in the world; the latest trends in the Nordic and global marketplaces; the cost and value of moving up the GBS maturity curve; how Volvo is leveraging GBS as a strategic enabler; and how to build and maintain a solid governance model in a hybrid service delivery environment.
You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in a CXO GBS master class that will focus on the financial returns of GBS, business-focussed value propositions, and in-depth discussions of ways to drive overall operational maturity. All participants will complete a GBS maturity survey, and the results will form the basis of the discussion.
Our speaker list includes:
- Adrian Baldwin, Director, Service Excellence, Core Business Services, GlaxoSmithKline
- Ann-Christin Spone, Head of GBS TMS Strategy and Service Management, Statoil ASA
- David Brown, Global Lead Shared Service & Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG LLP
- Karine Brunet, Head of Service Operation and IT Shared Services Centre, Vodafone Group
- Katariina Vesanto, Vice President, Financial Services, UPM
- Kent Abrahamsson, Operations Coordination, SVP Office, Volvo Group Accounting & Company Control, Volvo Group
- Stan Lepeak, Director, Global Research, Management Consulting, KPMG LLP
- Stephen Miller, CIO Europe, Standard Chartered Bank
- Steven Poole, Shared Services – Offshore BPO Leader, GE
We look forward to meeting you at this one-of-a-kind event, and sharing our collective experiences to help add specific value to your organisation’s unique transformation journey!
For more information on attending as a delegate, click here.
For information on sponsoring the event please call Al Tepper on +44 (0)208 815 1523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org